Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012

We spent Christmas vacation at my grandparents home in Las Vegas!

       This is my grandma, we call her Oma (grandma in German)


We visited the Spring Preserve.

 This was a jumping scale based on how far animals jump.


 Brynne, Juliette, and Newell pose for the camera.

























These were little "sight bubbles" located in one of the bunny habitats.

We watched a Wild Las Vegas video.


 There was a section of the Springs Preserve were you could put together the front of a foam house.
 We went to an amazingly lite up semi-amusement park called the Enchanted Forest later that night (sadly,the pictures are not in the right order).

 My uncle Zach striking a pose.




 This was the biggest Christmas tree I have ever seen in my life! (its bigger then it looks)

















This was an attempt to copy the effect of sledding.

We rode on a train ride called the Forest Express (some of the pictures I took were taken on the train and are a little blurry).


 I got a little of Brynne in with the Cinderella couch.




 The last thing we did was miniature golf before heading home.



No comments:

Post a Comment